For ordering, please contact us by phone or e-mail. Do not order online. Thank you.
competition as well as for the daily hard training.
Features of the Tournament Line (Formerly the Shirai Line):
Two Unique Belt Loops for balanced pull regulation
- High Rise Back (for better fit and back support)
- Unlined Design and Generous Side Vents allow maximum comfort and speed while
- Improved draw string system in the pants originally designed by M.
- Material provides an inner structure to absorb stress from movement
- High quality yarns allow the garment to move with the body
- 2 layers of rugged cotton on the shoulder part for special comfort and
superior reinforcement and durability.
- Best quality yarns are used for heavy-duty reinforcement stitching to offer
powerful strength and durability.
- Roomy cut designed especially to fit Western people
The special material designed for us only offers so much comfort through its unique brushing and durability that it is still for many karateka unbelievable as of today. Designed with a roomy tournament cut a uniform that is used by Instructors, athletes and students. You don’t do anything wrong with this gi.
The microfine fibre textile guarantees fast sweat emission. Developed particularly for Japanese instructors, this gi sets new standards even in our Kamikaze Kaiten range. It is extra light and comfortable but still underlines your body tension and the dynamics of Karate.
The Shureido NW3 is made of cotton/polyester blend. The gi gives a great confort and it is easy to move in it. The special fabric stiched on the back absorbs well the sweat .
This karate gi is being used by the Japanese Kata National Team and the material offers very good snapping effect.
Made in Okinawa, Japan
$5 for size 4 & 4.5
$10 for size 5 & 5.5
$15 for size 6 & 6.5
$20 for size 7