For ordering, please contact us by phone or e-mail. Do not order online. Thank you.
High quality and economical uniform
Fuji offers its lightweight karategi that is a step above all others.
55% cotton and 45% polyester mix for intense training while staying light.
55% cotton and 45% polyester for minimal shrinkage and breathability
Elastic waist pants with drawstring
Traditional cross-over top with hoops
8oz uniform, perfect for beginners and warm summer days
Includes white belt
competition as well as for the daily hard training.
Features of the Tournament Line (Formerly the Shirai Line):
Two Unique Belt Loops for balanced pull regulation
- High Rise Back (for better fit and back support)
- Unlined Design and Generous Side Vents allow maximum comfort and speed while
- Improved draw string system in the pants originally designed by M.
- Material provides an inner structure to absorb stress from movement
- High quality yarns allow the garment to move with the body
- 2 layers of rugged cotton on the shoulder part for special comfort and
superior reinforcement and durability.
- Best quality yarns are used for heavy-duty reinforcement stitching to offer
powerful strength and durability.
- Roomy cut designed especially to fit Western people
The special material designed for us only offers so much comfort through its unique brushing and durability that it is still for many karateka unbelievable as of today. Designed with a roomy tournament cut a uniform that is used by Instructors, athletes and students. You don’t do anything wrong with this gi.
The Shureido NW3 is made of cotton/polyester blend. The gi gives a great comfort and it is easy to move in it. The special fabric stitched on the back absorbs well the sweat .
This karate gi is being used by the Japanese Kata National Team and the material offers very good snapping effect.
Made in Okinawa, Japan
add $0 for size 2 & 2.5
add $5 for size 3 & 3.5
add $10 for size 4 & 4.5
add $15 for size 5 & 5.5
add $20 for size 6 & 6.5
add $25 for size 7 & 7.5
add $30 for size 8